HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to our amilia programs page
- Click on the register tab and select your desired program.
- Click on your desired Age Group/class (blue box with white plus symbol).
- Click on desired day/time then select the register botton found to the right.
- Select who will be participating in the class. If your child's name does not appear, then you will need to add another person then select them.
- You will immediately be asked to select a membership activity - this is for the mandatory FCP Commitment. You can choose to volunteer (either clean at gym or sell raffle tickets), buyout out of volunteering or sell 5 cases of almonds instead of volunteering. BE SURE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES ASSOCIATED WITH EACH OPTION. Your cart will now have 2 items in it (class and mandatory option for FCP commitment). You have 15 minutes to complete your transaction. If you have chosen to participate in the Family Commitment Plan: before checking out, you must CONTINUE SHOPPING. Go to the Register tab and select FCP Commitment Options - (Spring, Winter, Summer, Fall). Select ONE of the following options:
Failure to select your FCP Commitment Option will result in a charge of $200 to the credit/DebitVisa card you used at time of registration.
- You will have a selection of dates to choose from for a cleaning on a Sunday.
This will appear in your cart at checkout with a zero balance.
- YOU MUST ARRIVE ON TIME! IF YOU ARRIVE LATE, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND YOUR $200 DEPOSIT WILL BE CASHED!
- Children ARE NOT ALLOWED at any volunteer activity.
- Once you have selected your FCP Commitment option, you can checkout.
- Choose your option for Fundraising commitment. Remember - this is session based. Meaning, required every session!
- All of your registration requirements are now complete. Please proceed to checkout and payment.
Forms of Payment:
Multi-Class and Multi-person: If you are registering multiple children from the same family or for multiple classes within the same session, please add all of your classes to your cart before checking out.
Once a class has been added to your cart, click on the top left main Register button (beside Merchandise and Fundraising) to add another class.
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to give us a call at the gym (780) 791-1107 or email email@example.com.